Roubini Global Economics, a leading macro-strategy research firm, is looking for social media interns.
If you’re interested in developing social media strategies and engaging with the economic conversation on Roubini.com and the EconoMonitor, this unpaid internship offers great work experience for enterprising students or recent graduates. Interns may work from our office in NYC or remotely, and must commit to at least 10 hours per week.
- Using Twitter, Reddit, Digg or other platforms to drive traffic.
- Building the RGE network of followers.
- Staying on top of economic trends.
- Engaging on Twitter with economic analysts and commentators.
- Building EconoMonitor’s roster of guest bloggers by reaching out to suitable candidates.
- Interest in economics, political science or international affairs.
- Familiarity with social media and blogging platforms (Twitter, Tweetdeck, WordPress).
- Awareness of current economic and geostrategic debates relevant to economists, policy makers and investment professionals.
- Ability to succinctly convey complex economic issues with an engaging writing style.
- Ability to think creatively about ways to reach a global audience.
To apply, send a resume and 15 sample RoubiniGlobal tweets to email@example.com. The tweets need not represent RGE’s true economic views; the important thing is that they show the candidate’s writing style and awareness of the economic and geopolitical newsflow. Please use “Internship – Social Media (NY)” as the subject of the email.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we can only respond to those applicants whom we wish to interview.