As determined by you, our readers, here are the top 10 (make that 11) EconoMonitor posts from April.
As always, thank you for all of your comments and feedback and for helping us push the economic conversation into high gear.
- Europe’s Short Vacation by Nouriel Roubini
- Spain Following in Ireland’s Footsteps by Megan Greene
- Spain Is the New Greece by Marshall Auerback
- Earth to Paul Krugman by Daniel Alpert
- The Charitable Deduction as a Tax Expenditure: What it Buys and What to Do About It (Part 1) by Ed Dolan
- The Ways China Can Rebalance by Michael Pettis
- Krugman Versus Minsky: Who Should You Bank on When it Comes to Banking? by L. Randall Wray
- What Wolfson Did Next by Edward Hugh
- Why Spain Won’t Regain Market Confidence by Megan Greene
- China: Inflated Notions by Patrick Chovanec
- Jim O’Neil and Nouriel Roubini on Global Economic Recovery